Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Consultnik no more.

I should probably mention for the tiny minority of readers who don't know me that I'm not actually consulting anymore. I chose to contract directly about a month back as I got a particularly good offer at the right time and the time overheads of doing internal consultancy work and client work at the same time weren't compatabile with finishing off my MBA, while not compromise my religious learning.

It was excellent though - and I fully intend to send my resume back to the consultancy that employed me if I ever decide to go back to consulting. They are a great company.

P.S. My previous post comes out of thoughts I had about how to sell BAs as a service in a consultancy environment separate from delivery work, its just a coincidence that these posts are next to each other. No criticism of anyone intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment